The typical role of professional Beautician
- March, 30,2021
- Posted by: Ranjanas Beauty Academy
- Category: wedding makeup
Beauticians are certified professionals who improve the appearance of the customers through thorough nails, hair, beauty, and skincare. They also specialize in skilled techniques like makeup application, nail art, hair colour, and other techniques such as manicure, pedicure, hair styling, and facial. The roles of a beautician include suggesting beaut therapies for hair and skincare.
The blog highlights the beautician course's overview, tasks of a beautician, and types of jobs.
Certified beauty professionals have complete knowledge of skin anatomy, and they apply their knowledge to provide non-medical care as per the client's preference and needs. Certain beauty professionals specialize in specific kinds of beauty treatments, such as permanent hair removal or spa. Being a beautician is more similar to the artists, and the individuals involved in this career should possess good aesthetic sense.
The tasks of the Beautician involves:
- Body massage, facial and other beauty treatments
- Suggesting appropriate skin and body care
- Waxing and hair removal techniques
- Pedicures and Manicures
- Suggesting ideal cosmetic and skincare products as per the skin type
- Maintaining client records and handling appointments.
To evolve as a successful beauty professional, there is a certain skill that individuals should master. Excellent communication, passion for learning new trends and techniques, beauty, and artistic ability
Eligibility to become Beautician
To become a professional beautician, there is a pre-requisite. Any individual who is passionate about entering into the world of beauty and fashion can enrol in the certification course. There are several short-term and advanced courses to get specialized in hair care, skincare, hair styling, and other beauty treatments. After completing the course, people can prefer working with the reputed salon and spas, or they can start their own parlour after getting good exposure and experience.
Types of Job Roles Beautician
Certified beauticians have vast opportunities to work in the following roles:
- Hair Stylist: Hairstylists are specialized and trained in providing various beauty services such as hair cutting, hair colouring, and styling. They are also responsible for suggesting an appropriate hair care regime based on the client's preference and hair nature.
- Makeup: Makeup artists are certified professionals are specialized in makeup application techniques and products. They closely work with customers to enhance their look and bring a flawless appearance. A Makeup artist is also expertise in various techniques such as airbrushing, high fashion, prosthetics, light blending, and high definition.
- Nair artist: This is one of the popular professions among beauty enthusiasts. Nail Care specialists are well-trained in providing manicures, pedicures, and other nail care treatments like applying artificial nails.
- Cosmetologists: Cosmetologists are specialized in providing facial treatments and providing other skincare recommendations and treatments.
- Parlour management: Apart from the usual beauty care treatments, beauticians also should possess good management skills, proficient knowledge of beauty products, and communication skills to sell appropriate products to the customers
At Ranjanas, we provide excellent hands-on training and expert guidance on all the beauty treatments and application processes.